People’s Parliament meeting on Being Safe
Tomorrow, the Leeds Learning Disability People’s Parliament will meet online. This meeting is about Being Safe.
The meeting will have updates on:
- Pharmacy services – changes made to labels on medicine
- Safeguarding training – Steph from CHANGE and Mandy from Leep1 will be talking about safeguarding. This will include the Hear My Voice, Hear My Safeguarding Story project
- A Sign and Sing session to end the meeting
When is the meeting?
The meeting is on Tuesday 24th November. It starts at 10am and finishes at 12 Noon. It will be on the Zoom app.
For more information how to join:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Call Advonet on 0113 244 0606
Don’t know how to use Zoom?
You can still join the meeting, you can send us a short film, or a picture or your ideas to share.
We can help you learn how to use Zoom. There is a great digital inclusion team in Leeds.
Don’t have internet access?
Call us and we can try and help.