We are offering grants of between £500 and £10,000 from a £25,000 pot of funding. This is for community groups in Leeds to help boost advocacy for the people and communities they work with.
What is the fund?
The Advocacy Development Fund is a pot of money that aims to help make advocacy more widely available to communities in Leeds. It will provide grants to community groups and small charities who want to help make the voices heard of the people they support.
The fund will prioritise:
- Advocacy that helps people to be more included and overcome barriers
- Support for friends/relatives/carers to be informal advocates
- Smaller and ‘unconstituted’ groups
Share your idea
If your organisation would like to apply for a grant, we can help with that! All you need to do is come to us with an idea and we can talk about what you would like to do with a grant.
Then, we can help you with putting together a proposal. For that, there are two steps:
- Have an idea about advocacy helping the community you work with
- Does your idea meet the criteria further up this page?
Get in touch
For sharing any ideas or any general enquiries about the Fund, please email us at [email protected]. Then, we will get back to you as soon as we can.