Talk to Me, Hear My Voice: Hear My Safeguarding Story
This project is led by Advonet and the Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board.
Safeguarding Adults involves helping people at risk of abuse, neglect or self-neglect to protect themselves.
Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board have asked Advonet, an independent advocacy charity, to collect people’s stories of safeguarding in Leeds.
We would like to hear your experience of safeguarding in Leeds. What was good and what could have been better?
We do not need, and will not ask for, your personal details. If you choose to give us your personal details, they will not be used when we share your stories with the Safeguarding Adults Board.
The Safeguarding Adults Board will only use your stories to improve people’s experience of safeguarding in the future.
Who is the project for?
The Safeguarding Feedback Project is for:
- People in Leeds who have experience of being under safeguarding
- Parents, carers and partners of people with experience of safeguarding
There are lots of ways to tell us about your experiences:
- Talk to us in person. We can support you to tell your story
- Take the online survey at smartsurvey.co.uk/s/lfs2020
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0113 244 0606 if you would like to know more about being involved in the project
There are other ways for you to give feedback, depending on how you communicate.