Winter Wellbeing drop-in dates confirmed
The dates have been set for a handful of drop-in sessions as part of our Winter Wellbeing project. Over the next couple of months, we will be holding a couple of drop-ins at the Unity Business Centre.
Each session will offer advocacy and information for people from BAME communities in Leeds around their health and wellbeing needs. We will be able to help you with issues including:
- Health and wellbeing – getting fit, addressing stress and anxiety
- Housing – worries about energy bills, needing a new boiler, living in a damp house
- Debts – how to manage them
They will be run by our Community Advocates. The drop-ins will also double up as coffee mornings, where we will have refreshments on offer to keep the cold weather at bay.
Dates and times
Unity Business Centre – Drop-in and Coffee Morning
- Tuesday 12th February and Tuesday 5th March
- Times: 1pm-3pm for both sessions
- Address: Unity Business Centre, 26 Roundhay Road, Leeds LS7 1AB
For more information on our Winter Wellbeing project or about any future drop-in sessions, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling the Advonet office on 0113 244 0606.