We have just published Advonet’s annual Stakeholder Survey for 2019. The survey’s aim is to find out from people in Leeds and Kirklees about what we do well, where we can improve and what you know and don’t know about us.
The survey is open to:
- People who have used an Advonet service
- Parents, carers, family members, friends and professionals who have referred people to Advonet services
- Members of the public in Leeds and Kirklees
What happened after last year’s survey?
Following the feedback we received from last year’s Stakeholder Survey, we made a few changes based on your suggestions, including:
- Setting up a client involvement forum
- Providing better, more regular information about what is happening to people on the referral waiting list
- Increasing our social media presence with new accounts for different parts of our organisation
If you would like to take the survey, please click on the link below. The deadline for responses is Monday 6th January 2020. To take the survey, please go to https://surveymonkey.co.uk/r/advonetstakeholder2019.
Your feedback will be used to make further improvements based on what you say.