The Out Spoken project are running regular peer support sessions, starting this February. They will be online and are free to attend. There are two types of session – a check-in and a themed discussion.
Here is a list of dates, times and topics for each group:
- Mon 7th Feb – 6–7pm – LGBTQI+ History Month Discussion
- Wed 16th Feb – 1–2pm – Check in
- Mon 7th March – 6-7pm – Assertiveness
- Wed 16th March – 1–2pm – Check in
- Mon 11th April – 6-7pm – Active Listening
- Wed 20th April – 1–2pm – Check in
Who are the sessions for?
Out Spoken’s peer support sessions are for LGBTQI+ adults in Yorkshire who are autistic and/or have a learning disability. They will be run by staff working on the project, led by our CHANGE team and Yorkshire MESMAC.
All sessions will be run on the Zoom app. To register, please go to this link:
If you have any questions, please contact the CHANGE team by:
- Emailing [email protected] or;
- Calling the office on 0113 244 0606 and asking for Jude