The Restraint, Seclusion and Segregation (RSS) Project have extended the deadline for responses to their questionnaires. Any feedback given to the project can be done so until Monday 23rd December 2019.
The project has two online questionnaires:
- One for people who have experienced RSS in health or care settings such as care homes, mental health hospitals and assessment and treatment units (ATUs)
- One for their parents, carers and partners
Any feedback given through these questionnaires will be anonymised.
Other ways to contribute
There are also other ways to share your story. These are:
- Emailing the RSS Project at [email protected]
- Completing an Easy Read version of the questionnaire, which is available by clicking on the button at the end of this blog post. Once completed, please send to the email address above
- Arranging a one-to-one meeting to share your story in person with someone from the project
- Calling the Advonet office on 0113 244 0606 and asking for Ellen
As with the questionnaires, any feedback you give in those ways will be anonymised. It will then be fed back to the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Department of Health where they will listen to any changes to treatment you suggest.
If you have any questions about the project, questionnaires or how else to give feedback, please contact us using the details above.