Advonet has put together an annual report, covering the year from April 2018 to March 2019. In that time, we have seen a lot of positive change, including the beginning of a new five-year contract to deliver advocacy services in Leeds in partnership with Touchstone, Age UK Leeds and SignHealth.
The report covers that development and also includes:
- Updates from each of our teams and projects
- Information on new and developing projects
- Examples of some of the work we have done
- Details of our coproduction, communications and partnership work
- What our plans are for the future
It begins with an introduction from Cllr Peter Gruen, Chair of our Board of Trustees. There are also infographics that show how many people we’ve supported and what issues our advocates have helped to address.
Download your copy
If you would like to read the Annual Report in full, you can download a free copy. If you would like a printed copy of the report, please get in touch with us and we will send one to you in the post.
You can request one either by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling the Advonet office on 0113 244 0606.