Self-advocacy workshops for LGBTQ+ autistic people in Leeds
A new series of free self-advocacy workshops run by the LGBTQ+ Health Inclusion Project have been set for winter 2019-20. These are for LGBTQ+ people in the Leeds area who are also autistic.
The workshops aim to help you:
- Learn skills to help you speak up about your rights
- Help you to get involved in the health services you use
They will run over seven weeks, with a two-week break in between for Christmas and New Year. Here are the dates:
- Tuesday 10th December
- Tuesday 17th December
- Tuesday 7th January 2020
- Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Tuesday 21st January 2020
- Tuesday 28th January 2020
- Tuesday 4th February 2020
All workshops run from 6pm to 8pm. To take part, you need to attend each session.
The venue for the workshops is Voluntary Action Leeds’ office in Hunslet. The address is:
Voluntary Action Leeds
34 Lupton Street
For directions to the venue, please click on the button at the end of this article.
Book a place
If you would like to book a place, you can do so by:
- Emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the Advonet office on 0113 244 0606 and asking for Georgina