Safeguarding Feedback Project: Get involved at our Welcome Event
The Safeguarding Feedback Project, led by Advonet, is holding a free welcome event for anyone in Leeds who has experience of safeguarding services or supporting someone through the safeguarding process. The aim is to ensure the project is led and coproduced by the people it affects. It will see a Citizens’ Panel set up to:
- Advise on and co-produce the questions used to facilitate feedback
- Advise on required feedback methods and mechanisms
- Co-produce information for citizens about the opportunity to provide feedback
- Receive anonymised feedback from citizens and identify and advise on learning themes
- Make recommendations to the Safeguarding Adults Board on issues to explore and address
We would like people with lived experience of using safeguarding services in Leeds, plus their parents and carers to join the panel.
When is the event?
The Welcome event is on Friday 4th October from 10:30am to 12pm. It takes place at this address:
Radisson Blu Leeds
No.1 The Light
Here is a map of the venue below:
The event is open to any citizen who would like to know more about the project, have safeguarding experience that they would like to share or feel that they are able to contribute to the work of the citizen’s panel.
If you would like to book on the event, please call Sarah Smith or Gabby Voinea on 0113 244 0606 or email email@example.com.
We are also keen to hear from health and social care professionals working with people who have used safeguarding services. To talk about this in more detail, please contact Sarah Smith on 0113 244 0606 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.