Leeds Autism AIM’s COVID-19 Toolkit
Advonet’s Leeds Autism AIM team has produced a toolkit of online resources for autistic people to help them manage during the COVID-19 crisis. The toolkit was created by the Leeds Autism AIM staff team, the majority of whom are autistic themselves.
Inside the toolkit, you will find:
- A COVID-19 Autism Alert Card, for use on smartphones to explain why you’re outside during lockdown
- Daily, weekly and monthly planners
- A weekly meal planner
- A weekly staying at home planner
- A daily self-care plan
- Information sheets on areas such as self-care, online mental health support and online fitness and craft classes
- Blog posts from the AIM team on topics such as remote communication and processing information
Where can I find the toolkit?
It is available at this link on the Leeds Autism AIM website: Leeds Autism AIM COVID-19 Toolkit. To download the planners, alert card or info sheets, just click on the links.
If you have any questions about the toolkit, please email the AIM team at firstname.lastname@example.org.