Leeds Advocacy Network
The Leeds Advocacy Network is a new network of local organisations and community groups who offer a wide range of formal and informal advocacy as part of what they do. Its aim is to help strengthen advocacy support as a whole throughout Leeds, reaching everyone we can.
There are many benefits to joining the network, including:
- Getting information and advice about advocacy
- Opportunities for peer learning
- The opportunity to participate in strategic advocacy – help the city draw on the experiences of people who use our services by looking at what is working well , what challenges there are and suggest improvements to health and social care
If your organisation or community group would like to join, all you need to do is contact us and we’ll take care of the rest. Membership is completely free! You do, however, need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Provide either formal or informal advocacy to the people you support
- Be based or have a base in Leeds
For more information on the Leeds Advocacy Network, feel free to get in touch. You can do so by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Single Point of Access on 0113 244 0606.
Join the Leeds Advocacy Network
The Leeds Advocacy Network is completely free to join. If you are from an organisation or community group in Leeds that offers formal and informal advocacy and would like to help it grow, fill in the form below and we’ll be back in touch.
*Please note that we will only use the information you give us to contact you about the Leeds Advocacy Network and nothing else.
Members of the Leeds Advocacy Network
Age UK Leeds