Advonet’s Client Forum to discuss paid involvement role
Advonet’s quarterly client forum, where people who use or want to access our services, will be meeting later on this month. The forum is free to attend and will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Let you have your say on what Advonet does well
- Let you have your say on what Advonet can do better
- Share thoughts and ideas on what Advonet does in the future
At this meeting, the main topic is the creation of a new paid role. The role is Client Consultant – someone who has had direct experience of formal and informal advocacy (not necessarily from Advonet) or a direct understanding of communities facing disadvantage who can help Advonet engage better with people. Come and talk to us about:
- How we recruit and select the Client Consultant
- What the person’s role will involve
- How the role can help us make sure that we are speaking to people who may want our service but who we have been able to engage
Date and time
The next Client Forum is on Monday 15th July. It runs from 2pm to 4pm. It takes place in Room 16 of the Unity Business Centre. You can find it at this address:
Unity Business Centre
26 Roundhay Road
As well as being free to attend, we are able to reimburse bus fares for anyone who comes. Hot and cold drinks will be provided.
When going to the Unity Business Centre, please ask at reception to be directed to Room 16 or look for the signs to the room. If you would like to attend or have more information on the Forum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.